Measurement has been one our core services for many years and we use it to create a complete understanding of the behavior of a system - often in combination with FEM and Simulation.
In the early 1990’s we identified the need for a more complete and flexible measurement system. No more was needed to start the development of our measurement system. Even though the measurement industry has taken great leaps since 1990, we have not sat idle either.
At the moment we are using our 4th generation measurement system with more functionalities than the previous three generations. Evolution over the years has brought gives us now more flexibility and accuracy than any commercial system available in the market today. Besides having the capabilities of measuring any electrical signal, the system can also be programmed and used as controller.
Our measurement system not only delivers on complex measurement projects, it can also be used as a real time control system.
Where we perform measurements
Measurement of hydraulic drive systems of vessel (deck) equipment and (hydraulic) piling hammers.
Measurements of Storm Surge Barrier drive systems and structural components, sluices and bridges.
HVR Measurement System
Our own measurement system gives us complete control over the data acquisition method.
We can extend the system easily with new types of sensors (analog, digital, serial). The setup of the system is easy and requires limited time. Some features are:
- Sample frequencies can vary from 20 mHz to 100 kHz.
- Compatible with pressure, flow, force, torque, position, speed, acceleration, noise, strain, temperature sensors, electrical current and voltage.
- Measure up to 40 channels with one system.
- Control of systems by using real time measurement results
- Analyses of measurement results can include time history plots, FFT and PSD analysis, Rainflow count, fatigue calculations, etc.