Drive & Control
Simulation Engineer Drive & Control
As a Simulation Engineer you will specialize in setting up and verifying drive and control systems via simulations for large dynamic mechanical equipment.
Our projects require a strong theoretical background and at the same time a very pragmatic approach so that the solutions we offer to our customers are efficient and easy to implement. This means that you will spend time in the office, but also on project sites to get hands on experience.
- Analyze the dynamic behavior of a machine or a component in equipment, often considering a hydraulic- or an electric drive system.
- Come up with solutions for the customer’s dynamic problems and be involved in the employment and validation of the solution.
- Rely on Matlab/Simulink to describe the dynamic systems in simulation models to deepen the understanding of the system.
- Broadly use your simulation models for tasks as hardware-in-the-loop testing, condition-based monitoring, control system optimization, and root cause failure analysis.
- Set up and perform measurements and validate your simulation models with the measurement data
In order to be successful you will need to have strong academic knowledge and an interest to keep developing your theoretical knowledge. But even more important, we ask for a very pragmatic approach to the challenges at hand. For us it always starts with understanding of a system before we do anything else!
- You have a Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering
- You are either skilled with Matlab/Simulink, or eager to learn more.
- A couple of years work experience in the field of system and control simulation
- You are comfortable leading several diverse projects at the same time
- You have a pragmatic and hands-on mentality
- You are happy to occasionally get out of the office for meetings with customers or field measurements.
Why work at HVR Engineering
Every day we are working on the most complex technical challenges that not many others can solve. We help our customers in their quest to develop new and innovative solutions within complex dynamical systems.
Our work involves many industries, such as deck equipment for the latest generation offshore vessels that are used to install Wind Farms, or infrastructure such as water barriers and movable bridges. In order to help our customers achieve these milestones every day, we can use skilled Engineers!
What can you expect
Being a member of the HVR Engineering team means you don’t just get to work on highly complex simulation, measurement and structural analysis challenges in Offshore, Flood Defense and Hydraulic industries.
It means you work in a tightly knit team, learn from unequaled specialists in their fields with focus on continuous development of your capabilities.
What we offer
Next to offering you opportunities to truly make your mark in our field, you’ll also receive:
- A remuneration in the range of EUR 3100 to EUR 4600, depending on experience and expertise, and based on a 40 hour work week.
- Private pension contribution.
- An annual personal training budget.
- And 25 days holidays.
Got you interested?